Scholarships & Financial Aid
Veterinary science students become part of the College of Agriculture & Life Sciences at the University Arizona, and can apply for $1 million in scholarships reserved specifically for CALS majors. You can receive both CALS and UA funding, and you don’t have to have a perfect GPA to qualify.
Scholarships for Veterinary Science Students
In addition to the general scholarships offered to students within the College of Agriculture & Life Sciences, there are several scholarships reserved specifically for veterinary science majors within CALS.
- Albert M. Lane Scholarship
- Animal and Comparative Biomedical Sciences General Scholarship
- Bruce Phillip Rosen Memorial Scholarship in Agriculture
- Dr. Wayne Beck Scholarship
- E. Ray Cowden Scholarship
- Holly R. Keppel Student Fellowship in Veterinary Science and Microbiology
- Hope l. Jones Scholarship
- Josh Morgan Memorial Scholarship
- Lori Lewis Memorial Scholarship
- Martin L. Handley and Cora Sparks Handley Scholarship
- Scott E. Davis Memorial Scholarship
Talk With An Advisor To Learn More About Your Options
Incoming freshman and enrolled students often miss out on financial assistance opportunities because they don't know they exist. Awards may be added or changed at any time, so make sure you talk with your advisor regularly to get information about ALL of your options.